I got invited-- and this had a deadline, so-- Ah thank you for the invite, Rae! Remember him? fav.me/d4xg80w Decided to turn him into an OC. Info updated.
"Eh? When did this get on my wrist-- Oh . . . right"
Name: Keito Arashi Age: 17 Height: 171cm/ 5 ft "7.5" tall Job: highschool student District: D3 Personality: - If MF was an anime or a movie or a series, he'd be that normal extra who'd appear in the bg sometimes ahahah. - He's a clown. His presence will make something as serious as MF look like a comedy show like srsly. He's clumsy but it's his clumsiness that'll somehow make him survive in MF?? - He's ssoooo --normal. and sometimes stupid. It'll take him a while to notice the deep crap he's in and a while longer to even take it srsly. And he's not the type to get offended easily. - He's kinda cheerful and friendly tho. If you appear approachable enuff (or he assumes that you are anyway), he will try to befriend you. Sometimes he doesn't get personal space, so he will follow you everywhere --literally - Talkative and complains a lot-- sorta-- and gets distracted easily. So he's a bit annoying. - He's been trying to pull off a cool, mysterious image. So, in front of girls, he will try to look cool but really, he's just embarassing himself, cause he fails at this. - Although looking hopeless and useless, he is actually capable of taking care of himself (but then again this is Keito we're talking abt laffs). He knows how to do first-aid kit stuff and other basic stuffs like cooking simple stuffs (his skills are nothing out of the ordinary).
Past background: - He was living a typical normal boring life, nothing much going on (till he got into MF). His family consists of his parents and a sibling or two (i'm still deciding).
- How he ended up in the game: He was a member of the Kyudo club (Japanese Archery). The day of the national Kyudo competition was approaching closer as the week comes to its end, and so Keito has been practising till after school hours for the past few weeks. It was another typical day at school. After he was done practising, he sat down on the floor, opened up a bottle of pocari sweat and gulped it down in one go. "Another good practice. Practice makes perfect !" he thought to himself. He reached down into his backpack to get his towel to wipe of the sweat on his forehead but he got out something else instead of the towel; an envelope and a watch that came for him in the morning.
He was in a hurry leaving for school, he didn't get the chance to check what was inside, so he just placed it in his backpack for him to check later on. And now that he has the chance, he decided to open it up. Inside was a watch and a letter. At first he was confused about the content of the letter, thinking it was a prank. Then the red-headed boy examined the watch carefully and thought that maybe he received it because he won something and this was the prize. So out of stupidity, he tested the watch out and well, you all know what happens next. (So he got into the game while he was still in his Kyudo uniform and so explains why he's wearing it there). Then he wakes up naked as in the room as described what will happen to those who puts on the watch. And he's like "whusdhusd why is it cold-- *looks at self* homg why am i nekkid-- usdhusd did some pervert did this to me-- homg GASP"
Extra: - He is of Eurasian ancestry (Japanese-Irish)
- He wears a pair of three-quarter pants beneath the hakama with the same colour.
- He actually wears glasses, but during practice he puts them away in the pockets of his quiver and wears contacts instead. He also keeps band-aids and bandages in there.
- Kyudokas (Japanese Archers) are advised to bring extra roll of string in case the bow string breaks, so he always carries some in pocket of his quiver.
- His kyudo bow is 2m long --google it if you don't believe me. But for some reason, in the game, his bow was replaced to a similar looking that was about 1m long instead. this probably to increase his chances of survival in the game.
- His kyudo uniform is made from a material that doesn't tear up or gets torn apart easily
- His cousin is Julia Storm fav.me/d5vqyyj His english name is (should be) Keith Storm. (His japanese surname means Storm) *wiggles eyebrows* (get the lame joke??--laffs)
- As clumsy as he may be, his archery skills is not bad and he's reallyy good at hiding (one of the reasons he survives??) but sometimes in awfully stupid ways that ppl wouldn't expect?
- He is the first asian to participate in the game laffs.
- Most probably the guy who dies first??? laffs
- Probably might get laughed at for his uniform's hakama looking like a long skirt (but it's not a skirt) by those who doesn't know anything about Kyudo or Japanese culture.
YEAHHHHH HOMG THAT SOUNDS PERFECT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs EHEHEH MAKING THEM MORE AND MORE LIKE PEETA AND KATNISS EHEHEHEHHEEHHEEHHEHEHEHE AND YEAH KEI FORGOT TOO ?? OR BARELY REMEMBERED?? HMM MAYBE CAUSE HE MOVED AWAY OR SMTHING
IT'S LIKE MF IS THE HUNGER GAMES ITSELF EHHEEHEHHEHE
EHEHEEHEHHEEH HE'LL BE LIKE "GURL IS THAT A CHALLENEGE WIGGLES EYEBROWS SHALL I SWEEP U OFF UR FEET???" AHAAHAHAHHAHAHS but really he mah or may not struggle LAFFS DURUREKKRRKRHEEKNRUR HOMG HOMG IMAGINE HIM TRYING OUT CHEESY PICK UP LINES ON HER "HEY DID IT HURT WHEN U FELL FROM HEAVEN?""ARE U MADE OF PORCELAIN, CAUSE U LOOK LIKE A PRECIOUS DOLL TO ME" AHAHAAHAH SO LAME